Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Are you Conservative, Liberal, or Middle of the Road?

The short survey on the link below will tell you if you are liberal, moderate, or conservative. The questions are a bit simplistic but are ok for a quick and dirty summary of where you stand politically.



We would be interested in how you came across here and if you think the quiz is an accurate reflection of what they believe. 

______________________


I was very afraid I would be a liberal or a conservative, in which case I would have been very embarrassed. Thank goodness I am a fine upstanding moderate. Or I guess a Post-Modern, what ever that is.

There, I feel a lot better. My results below:


  Post-Moderns




13% OF THE PUBLIC

What They Believe


Generally supportive of government, though more conservative on race policies and the safety net


Strongly supportive of regulation and environmental protection

Most (56%) say Wall Street helps the economy more than it hurts

Very liberal on social issues, including same-sex marriage

One of the least religious groups: nearly a third are unaffiliated with any religious tradition

Favor the use of diplomacy rather than force

Who They Are

The youngest of the typology groups: 32% under age 30

A majority are non-Hispanic white and have at least some college experience

Half live in either the Northeast or the West


_________________


I suppose my slogan could be:


The Few, the Proud, the Post-Moderns


Maybe I better work on that.


A majority (58%) live in the suburbs

63% use social networking

One-in-five regularly listen to NPR; 14% regularly watch The Daily Show


Thanks to my friend Author Taffy Cannon for submitting.

No comments: