Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sara Palin


My friend Ken sent me the link below on Sara Palin. I agree with his assessment on her attractiveness.


She has created a great career out of being a Pundit / Celeb. A much better deal then being President.

If she was serious about being President she should have completed her term as Governor.

I think she will run. This is the best way to keep her brand alive and well. But I think if she gets the nomination President Obama gets 4 more years.

_________________


Well... If nothing else, she would make the best damn looking President we have ever seen

Ken



She shoots. She scoresLiberals, Islamists and Globalists take note: She’ll always look this good, even when ruining your plans. So enjoy having a Dumb Bastard in the White House while you can, because the Mayans were right –- your world is coming to an end in 2012. --Hey World, What A Steel Fist in a Velvet Glove Looks Like


No comments: