Thursday, January 13, 2011

Alan Dershowitz Disses President Carter

"I like Jimmy Carter. I have known him since he began his run for president in early 1976. I worked hard for his election, and I have admired the work of the Carter Center throughout the world. That's why it troubles me so much that this decent man has written such an indecent book about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. His bias against Israel shows by his selection of the book's title: "Palestine: Peace not Apartheid." The suggestion that without peace Israel is an apartheid state analogous to South Africa is simply wrong. "

Read More at:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alan-dershowitz/the-world-according-to-ji_b_34702.html

Does anyone have a good idea on how to resolve the Middle East Conflicts?  It seems unsolvable. But so did Northern Island and the Cold War with the Soviet Union, and then PRESTO!! Problem over.

I have an interesting idea which I am writing and will share shortly. In the meantime, anyone else have a bright idea? Or better yet, a humane and workable solution?

No comments: